Spring is here! One second it’s 70 and sunny, the next second we’re experiencing April showers. For many homeowners, spring means it’s time to get planting, landscaping and gardening! Here are just a few of Madison’s favorite flower shops and greenhouses for you to get started at this spring:
1. Klein’s Floral and Greenhouses Klein’s is a little breath of fresh air on bustling East Washington Ave. in Madison. With an expansive greenhouse and charming floral shop, you’ll find everything from low-maintenance air plants, aloe, and every type of soil you can imagine, to herbs, perennials and annuals galore. It’s never too early to get your spring planting started!
2. Madison Greenhouse Store This quaint little shop on Madison’s popular Williamson Street is a neighborhood favorite and can provide for all of your garden or house plant needs! They’ve got planters, soil, potted plants, seeds, and they prioritize local artists in selecting their ceramic planters. Check it out next time you’re in the area!
3. K & A Greenhouse With locations in Verona and Fitchburg, K & A Greenhouse is a must-stop for everyone! Whether you're looking for perennials, annuals, trees, shrubs, herbs or vegetables, K & A Greenhouse is sure to have what you need.
4. Kopke’s Greenhouse Just south of Madison near Oregon sits Kopke’s Greenhouse, which prides itself on growing the most beautiful flowers and strongest plants for its shoppers. They are committed to providing their clients a safe shopping experience. You’ll be just as impressed by their friendly crew as you are by their gorgeous selection!
5. Felly’s Flowers Garden Center The Garden Center at Felly’s Flowers offers a wide selection of annuals, perennials, patio planters, trees and blooming shrubs. While you can find four locations of Felly’s Flowers around the Madison area, the Garden Center is located in Fitchburg and features 35,000 square feet of colorful selection no matter the need.
What are your favorite things to plant? Are you more of a garden person or a houseplant person? Share with us in the comments below!