This week, the team spotlight shines on our Team & Listing Manager, Erin Gille! Let's learn a little more about her:
1. Before working at Hansen Home Team, what is the most interesting/unique job you've had?
I worked in the Office of International Studies at a college. In my role, I coordinated programming for international students and advised students on study abroad opportunities.
2. Describe a typical day in your life.
Press snooze. Get my toddler ready for the day, and this is always an adventure! Hopefully, I have time to grab some coffee, and then I head into work. After work, my family and I take our dog for a walk around the neighborhood, and then we eat dinner. After dinner, we hang out/play until it's time for my son's bedtime routine (bath, read books, and then bed). My night typically ends with reading a book (right now on potty training) and watching some TV.
3. What is your favorite movie quote?
"Ogres are like onions." from Shrek
4. Favorite food?
Red velvet cupcakes
5. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would be cast as you?
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Traffic on the Beltline
7. Your favorite professional sports team?
Green Bay Packers
8. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Become fluent in another language.
9. What does your office/desk look like?
Organized. However, during the day it's typically covered with files, post-it notes, and notepads. I try to put everything back in place at the end of each day.
10. What do you love most about your job?
Helping our clients and working as part of a team.