The Team Spotlight this week is on none other than Team Lead, Eric Hansen! Let's learn a little more about him:
1. Before working at Hansen Home Team, what is the most interesting/unique job you've had? The most unique job I had was driving a fork lift at the Menards distribution center - I was a junior in college and I only lasted one summer!
2. Describe a typical day in your life. A typical day starts with dropping my son off at daycare, and then our team meeting at the office. From there I'm making client update calls, working on property valuation, and following up with potential clients. In the afternoon, I'm typically meeting with clients and/or showing homes. We do tend to work late during the busy times of year too :)
3. What is your favorite movie quote? "Brothers don't shake hands, brothers gotta hug." - Tommy (Tommyboy)
4. Favorite food? Tacos
5. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would be cast as you? Daniel Craig
6. What is your biggest pet peeve? Rudeness
7. Your favorite professional sports team? Green Bay Packers
8. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Play the piano
9. What does your office/desk look like? Mostly neat but a little cluttered!
10. What do you love most about your job? The challenge of working through so many unique situations and working with so many different people and personalities.