Our Team Spotlight this week is on Marketing Coordinator, Kristen! Let's get to know her a bit:
1. Before working at Hansen Home Team, what is the most interesting/unique job you've had?
For a few summers in high school and college, I taught tennis to dozens of kids aged 3-12. You'll end up with a few goose eggs on your head with a job like that!
2. Describe a typical day in your life.
I hit snooze a few times, get in some snuggles with our Siberian Husky, Storm, and head to work. The work day is always different, but usually entails touring homes and jotting down notes on their great qualities, writing blogs, interacting with our clients on social media, etc. After work, my husband Andrew and I will get in a workout, whether it's playing tennis, golf or walking our dog. Then we make dinner and enjoy a TV show or movie.
3. What is your favorite movie quote?
I can't pick just one, but it has to be from "Christmas Vacation". I can recite the entire movie. Seriously - you don't want to watch it with me.
4. Favorite food?
Tacos. With a margarita. My happy place.
5. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would be cast as you?
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
7. Your favorite professional sports team? Green Bay Packers
8. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Speak more languages, play more instruments
9. What does your desk look like? Fairly neat and organized, and decorated with a bamboo plant, cute file folders, and photos of family.
10. What do you love most about your job? I love that every day is different, I love that our team works hard and has fun, and I love the rewarding feeling of helping families find their forever homes.